Subject: [Leica] WAS: M8 Impressions, Pro and Con NOW: LEFT EYE SHOOTER! :-)
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Sun Nov 12 19:34:42 2006

Ted:

Damn!

Never though about it, but after reading your post, I got up, went to
the camera cupboard, pulled out the R8 and the old T2 and voila! - me a
right-handed, left-eye shooter, too!  Go figure.

Glad nobody offered me money if I could remember without holding the
camera up...

Hey; hope you don't get blown off the Island tonight.  She's gonna blow
good tonight - at least down here in Puget Sound country.

Best,

Bob in Seattle

On Nov 12, 2006, at 19:31, Ted Grant wrote:

Tina Manley offered:
Subject: [Leica] M8 Impressions, Pro and Con

>>> As a left-eyed shooter, my nose smudges the LCD monitor with every
> shot.  I'm going to have to learn to shoot right-eyed.<<<

Hi Tina,
Well there you go eh? ;-) A left eye shooter! I always knew there was
something more than special to your picture taking and wonderful
results, now I know. :-) A left eye shooter!!! :-) I figure Leica
should throw in an extra lens wiping cloth when one buys an M8 just for
the screen. ;-)

As far as I know an M8 arrives here on Thursday! :-) Then I can do my
own thing quietly and hopefully have something to show. So I'll make
sure I have a new screen wiper handy. ;-)

Besides I'm working on putting a different book together and require
some added material which I should be able to use the M8 on. We shall
see, certainly something legit to shoot rather than walking about
plinking away at nothing subjects playing photog.
ted