Subject: [Leica] WAS: M8 Impressions, Pro and Con NOW: LEFT EYE SHOOTER! :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Nov 12 19:26:02 2006

Tina Manley offered:
Subject: [Leica] M8 Impressions, Pro and Con

>>> As a left-eyed shooter, my nose smudges the LCD monitor with every
> shot.  I'm going to have to learn to shoot right-eyed.<<<

Hi Tina,
Well there you go eh? ;-) A left eye shooter! I always knew there was
something more than special to your picture taking and wonderful results,
now I know. :-) A left eye shooter!!! :-) I figure Leica should throw in an
extra lens wiping cloth when one buys an M8 just for the screen. ;-)

As far as I know an M8 arrives here on Thursday! :-) Then I can do my own
thing quietly and hopefully have something to show. So I'll make sure I have
a new screen wiper handy. ;-)

Besides I'm working on putting a different book together and require some
added material which I should be able to use the M8 on. We shall see,
certainly something legit to shoot rather than walking about plinking away
at nothing subjects playing photog.
ted

Replies: Reply from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] WAS: M8 Impressions, Pro and Con NOW: LEFT EYE SHOOTER! :-))
Reply from s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory) ([Leica]WAS: M8 Impression and availability)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] WAS: M8 Impressions, Pro and Con NOW: LEFT EYE SHOOTER! :-))