Subject: [Leica] Bad weekend?
From: larry.k at rcn.com (larry.k@rcn.com)
Date: Mon Nov 13 06:13:21 2006

  Magenta certainly gives me a headache, it is such an awful color. I have
to chuckle at the thought of all those weird wedding pictures that would
come out of using the M8. This problem is enough to keep me from ever going
into the wedding photography business. Hmmm, this color issue may not be
such a bad thing after all! ;-)

  Regards,

  Larry

We had to slow down on the magenta images. It was giving us headaches.

Chris

Replies: Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Bad weekend?)
Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Bad weekend?)