Subject: [Leica] Anyone test SF-20 with M8 yet?
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Nov 13 08:00:10 2006

According to the M8 manual, auto setting WB will only work with a SCA
3502 compatible flash. The SF20 is SCA 3501 so I believe you have to
set WB to the flash symbol. It appears the SF20 will work in A mode
except for setting WB. I don't have an M8 but I expect eventually
someone with both units  can actually test it .

Len