Subject: [Leica] Anyone test SF-20 with M8 yet?
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Nov 13 08:30:24 2006

Tina,

That's great if the SF20 works. Is WB also OK?  The manual also says
that the SCA-3501 will work except for setting auto WB. I like my
little SF 20 but after spending $5K for a new M8 don't want to spend
another $400 or so  for another flash. I also have the Metz 54MZ-4
which should work but I don't carry it around in my pocket. I think
the only way to see how WB is treated is to set the M8 WB to
something like incandescent and see how it looks with the SB 20. If
you keep the M8 in A mode all the time it may not matter at all.

Thanks for your input, Tina.

Len