Subject: [Leica] M8 Impressions, Pro and Con
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Nov 13 09:02:00 2006

  Of course it's a real problem. When has dust not been a problem in
the world of photography? It's a problem with film. It's a problem
with prints in the darkroom. It's a problem with sensors. But the
problem with dust on sensors is nothing compared to the film/print
world. In all cases dealing with dust, dirt, humidity or lack thereof
is part of photographic technique. In the digital world - if you
don't want to deal with dust - simply don't change lenses or purchase
a non-interchangeable lens camera.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com