Subject: [Leica] M8 Impressions, Pro and Con
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Nov 13 04:09:31 2006

At 10:19 PM 11/12/2006, you wrote:
>On 11/12/06, Tina Manley <images@infoave.net> wrote:
>>Canon 5D Pro:
>
>Have you had any problems with dust on the sensor or in the
>viewfinder? That seems to be the most common complaint with the 5d,
>but I don't know if it's a real issue or just dpreview complaining.

No.  I make sure to turn the camera off before I change lenses and I
change lenses very infrequently.  I do have the sensor cleaning kit
from Visible Dust and have used it a few times.  It's very easy and
works fine.  I periodically check for dust by shooting a sky and
examining at actual pixel size.  I haven't noticed any dust in the
viewfinder at all.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com