Subject: [Leica] electronics question
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Nov 13 12:44:27 2006

Well, the Tivoli satellite radio with second speaker (on opposite night
stands) sounds just as good with somebody beside you. Since getting Sirius
in my car, I rarely play CDs. I also have a Tivoli next to my side of the
sofa so I can listen to Jazz Caf? while reading. Like the effect cable TV
had on us 30 years ago, satellite radio can spoil one rotten.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/