Subject: [Leica] Sigh......
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Nov 13 12:37:25 2006

The digital stuff is good, no doubt about it. But I'm going to stick to
dSLRs for now. The zoom lenses on the Olympus dSLRs are magnificent, and the
petite Pentax K100 with its anti-shake is marvelous. But for rangefinders,
it's film, film, film. I leafed through one of Garry Winogrand's books last
night. Great grain. Don't want to give it up.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/