Subject: [Leica] Sonny's M5
From: wtorry at vbar.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Mon Nov 13 13:15:11 2006

Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 21:50:46 EST
From: SonC@aol.com
Subject: [Leica] FS or trade M5
To: lug@leica-users.org

Leica M5, recent CLA by DAG, new  28mm Rangefinder module. The  picture
shows
a tiny pinpoint ding that you can barely see in person. ( Lens  shown is not
included. )

http://www.sonc.com/M5-3lug.htm

US $1000 or interesting lens trades considered.

M lenses  I am interested in:

V/C 12mm,
V/C 35mm 1.2,
Leica 21 mm
Leica 28 mm 2.8

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
?galit?, libert?, crawfish

Hello All,

I went from lurker to poster last weekend. In the process I ended up with a
new 28mm M-Hexanon lens and Sonny's really nice M5 body.

Buying Sonny's camera was a treat! Thanks Sonny!

Now it's up to me to "do the lens and M5 justice."

Cheers!

Wayne

Replies: Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Sonny's M5)