Subject: [Leica] Vuescan and Nikon ED 5000 woes again
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Nov 15 12:17:07 2006

While I hate Vuescan's UI as much as anyone, once you found a set of
settings that work, it works realllllllly well. It's now a set the default
to the right things and forget about it thing. My B&W film stuff take not
much more work than color stuff from the R-D1, unless I am careless with
the film processing and have too much water spot and dust, etc.

use richard at imagecraft.com)