Subject: [Leica] Protecting your glasses
From: pmcc_2000 at yahoo.com (pmcc)
Date: Wed Nov 15 23:38:14 2006

The inside diameter of the standard (USA) rubber
washer for garden hoses fits exactly around an M2/3
eyepiece.  Just need to trim the outside diameter to
size before affixing.

Or, replace the metal eyepiece with a rubberized M6
eyepiece the next time you have a CLA.  Cheaper than
new lenses for your specs.

Peter.
SF, CA