Subject: [Leica] M8's in Hong Kong
From: pmcc_2000 at yahoo.com (pmcc)
Date: Sat Nov 18 21:25:50 2006

Hi Howard,

Nice to hear from you in HK. Give my best to Bryan,
whose recent absence from BALUG has been noted with
regret, and to Mr. Chin, who sold me my first M6
(titanium) and thus has a place of special honor among
Leica dealers (and easily among most congenial and
customer-friendly of the ones I've met).

Can you report whether there are any early M8 adopters
among the HK LUG?

rgds
Peter.
SF, CA