Subject: [Leica] chimping, now Leica Sins
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Thu Nov 16 10:24:04 2006

You realize what you spent on those lenses would buy you a plane trip to
Paris?  Another thing, last year I went to the Aperture at 50 show. Lots
of images, lots of fame and fortune but the best print was by Henri's
lab. More than likely shot with a plain old 50 Summi. If I could learn
to use Adobe as some I've seen it wouldn't matter what was in my hand.
Now, where did I put my Pentax K1000?. :-)