Subject: [Leica] Cameras I miss but don't miss...most
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri Nov 17 06:41:24 2006

Interesting, David.
Every time I visit my local shop, I always look at the used view
cameras sitting proudly in the display case. I keep thinking how much
fun it would be again to load up a few film holders and the camera
mounted on a big tripod. But I know I'm just dreaming of times past.
My darkroom is no more. I know for only a little money I could set up
and develop the negatives. But without the old D2 I would need to be
content with contact prints. Nope. Days past.

Len