Subject: [Leica] FW: Lens "Signatures"
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri Nov 17 07:45:31 2006

Leon,

Look into Edwin Puts "Leica Lens Compendium". It describes every lens
that Leica ever made, I think. He describes everything technically
rather then romantically. You can download it from his site here:

http://www.imx.nl/photosite/comments/paypal.html

The downloads are free but Edwin asks for a donation if you find the
downloads useful. After reading the pdf. I actually bought the book.
I refer to it often.

Len