Subject: [Leica] M8: "I think it's gonna be all right"
From: larry.k at rcn.com (larry.k@rcn.com)
Date: Fri Nov 17 09:32:49 2006

>Some diehards will buy it, some will buy it because they >want the latest
>expensive camera jewelery around their neck,

  So, if I carry the camera in my right hand and not around my neck, can I
avoid being called someone who just wants the latest expensive camera
jewelry? ;-) I bought the M8 in order to make images and because it is  a
lot smaller and less obtrusive than the DSLR alternatives.

  I won't go back to film, I don't have the space and I don't want those
hassles, not that digital doesn't have hassles. So, I don't have a lot of
other places to go. I hate digital point and shoots with their lousy or
non-existent viewfinders. I don't want to look at the world through a tiny
TV screen.  What other camera would you have me buy?

  Regards,

  Larry

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] M8: "I think it's gonna be all right")