Subject: [Leica] It ain't alright.... "Fix it in SW"
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard L Ritter, Jr)
Date: Sat Nov 18 16:22:24 2006

Great idea, Hoppy! I'm grabbing my 48-year-old M3/50 DR 'cron/
Leicameter/TXP and heading out on the street.
Wait, it's after dark. I'll put on the 50 1.4 'lux and slip in a roll
of 3200.

--howard

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] It ain't alright.... "Fix it in SW")