Subject: [Leica] M8: "I think it's going to be all right" - transposed to Canon, Nikon, etc. etc.
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Nov 19 20:46:36 2006

All you have to do is look at Microsoft.  Bugs all over the place,still
being found in XP years after release.  And the ne new OS is still delayed
years after it was supposed to be shipped.  Latest release date is this
January.  Any bets if it will ship this time, and how many bugs still will
be found within days of release?  Considering Microsofts record, a major
software company, we should give Leica a break over the M8.

Gene