Subject: [Leica] Mac desktop for Photoshop CS2?
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Nov 20 17:04:30 2006

Thanks to all of you who have given me suggestions on what to do about my
dragging computer. I did download ACE Utilities and removed a pile of
garbage like dead registry items, empty folders, and dead shortcuts. That,
and defragging my hard drives seems to have helped quite a bit. I also
removed about 30 things that I didn't know were in my startup folders.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/