Subject: [Leica] re: OT - Best PC Setup for Photoshop Question
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Fri Nov 24 05:42:32 2006

Of course, Brian.

But in the end it DOES affect your computer USE (which may be the
only thing that matters).  If you use the Windows emulator on local
files only, you isolate it from much of the ourside world. You then
use OSX only for the Internet.

You've lowered your chances of down time due to various infections
and don't have to run and maintain that bevy of anti-intrusion
softwares.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies