Subject: [Leica] NYT fashion spread
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Sat Nov 25 20:47:25 2006

I think I posted here last summer that my daughter Juliet was modeling for a
fashion shoot with photographer Joel-Peter Witkin for the New York Times
Magazine.  After a couple of false starts the spread finally ran and you can
see in it today's NYT (Sunday, 11/26).  There isn't a direct link to the
online slide show but you can see it by going to the magazine (
http://www.nytimes.com/pages/magazine/index.html) and scrolling down to the
Style heading and clicking on "Head Trip."  Juliet's picture is the fifth
one (Picasso).  The final credits misspelled her name as "Juliette."  Juliet
has a BFA in photography and now teaches photography at a local high school.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] NYT fashion spread)