Subject: [Leica] Missing digests
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Nov 26 17:44:32 2006

Brian.  Something odd is happening with the digests.  I received digests
325, 327 and 329, did not get 326 and 328.  Oddsies, evesies?

I checked my ISP's spam filter, which saves copies of the entire mail
folder and what's been eliminated--they are not there.  My PC spam filter
is Mailwasher, which always shows me what it is going to delete and gives
me the option to not delete any flagged email.

I noted a missing digest earlier last week, but thought it might just be a
fluke.  Both then and now, when I check the Web interface to
leica-users.org posts, I see posts that I didn't see in my email.

--Peter