Subject: [Leica] Photos on the Gallery
From: hankpix at yahoo.com (Hank Kellner)
Date: Fri Dec 1 13:14:29 2006

Hello Philippe,
     Thanks for your comments, which are always appreciated. Could you
please specify the problem with the Budapest Flower Lady?
      Also, I'm an absolute computer dummy. What do the letters USM stand
for.
  Again, thanks,
Hank

Philippe Orlent <philippe.orlent@pandora.be> wrote:
  Did something go wrong with the scan of the Budapest shot?
I also think your photographs could use a bit of USM.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 30-nov-06, om 23:04 heeft Hank Kellner het volgende geschreven: