Subject: [Leica] Re:Friday Flower Attempt
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Dec 2 09:54:12 2006

At least you have some to shoot.  Nothing here at all in Cedar Rapids, its
just to D#*#%*m Cold! 14F this morning, wind chill somewhere way to south of
there.  I like the third one best also.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Christopher Williams"
<leicachris@worldnet.att.net>: --------------