Subject: [Leica] Re: IMG: Friday Fungus
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat Dec 2 13:18:06 2006

Thanks, Ric, I knew you meant no evil.   :-)

Seriously, does anyone know what this fungus is called?  The friends we
were hiking with told me, but I've forgotten.  It's supposedly fairly rare,
and known for its unusual look.  Almost like the wood  gradually becomes
the fungus, rather than the fungus merely growing out of the wood.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/11830002Fungus.jpg.html>

--Peter

At 11:22 AM 12/2/2006 -0800, you wrote:
>On Dec 2, 2006, at 7:50 AM, Ric Carter wrote:
>
> > Vivisection? 8^P
> >
> > Ric
> >
> > On Dec 2, 2006, at 3:23 AM, Peter Klein wrote:
> >
> >> As an alternative to all your pretty flowers, I present this
> >> gorgeous specimen:
[link moved so it won't break]

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Re: IMG: Friday Fungus)
Reply from lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann) ([Leica] Re: IMG: Friday Fungus)