Subject: [Leica] Insel Hiddensee directions
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat Dec 9 05:17:17 2006

Hi Doug,
There's no direct rail link to Hiddensee from any of these towns. Though
you can get to Stralsund or Bergen on R?gen easily enough.
The best bet would probably be to take a train to Stralsund or Bergen
and get a bus from there to the ferry from Schaprode to Hiddensee. The
bus numbers are the 35 and 41. which take you to the ferry to get across
to Hiddensee.

The Local timetables for the buses can be found here.
http://www.rpnv.de/indlini.htm

Hope this helps.
Douglas (in Hannover)