Subject: [Leica] Re:High ISOs Comparison (Tina Manley)
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Wed Dec 6 10:43:12 2006

Tina,

This is an interesting comparasion.  The 5D to me looks much better....I
have wished for a Canon sensor in a Leica body...too bad Leica did not
team up with Canon to make the M8, that would have been a killer
camera.  Too bad the M8 is so poor, to me the place the M shines its
best is in low light shooting.

Someone mentioned the fall off of the 24 1.4...yes it has a little but
no where near the Noctilux and it is far less expensive that the
Noctilux...and yes I own both and like them both.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Re:High ISOs Comparison (Tina Manley))
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Re:High ISOs Comparison (Tina Manley))