Subject: [Leica] Re:High ISOs Comparison (Tina Manley)
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Dec 6 11:22:29 2006

At 01:43 PM 12/6/2006, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>This is an interesting comparasion.  The 5D to me looks much
>better....I have wished for a Canon sensor in a Leica body...too bad
>Leica did not team up with Canon to make the M8, that would have
>been a killer camera.  Too bad the M8 is so poor, to me the place
>the M shines its best is in low light shooting.

And that's what I was hoping, too, Harrison.  Now I have to carry
both systems :-(

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Re:High ISOs Comparison (Tina Manley))
Message from harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] Re:High ISOs Comparison (Tina Manley))