Subject: [Leica] Re: High ISOs Comparison
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed Dec 6 22:35:07 2006

Bob:  What is the resolution of your Costco scans? The ones I get from
Costco at Aurora Village are 3087x2048, about six megapixels.  The JPGs are
about 2 - 3 megabytes each.  Is this what you get, or does your store have
higher-resolution machines?

The ones I get are OK for the Web, or a 5x7, but not if I need to crop much.

The idea was I'd use the Costco scans for routine Web stuff and small
prints, and re-scan the better ones myself at 4000 dpi to get higher
quality.  But I hate scanning, so I don't do it that much.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] Re: High ISOs Comparison)