Subject: [Leica] Analog and digital, M7 and M8, scanning, vinyl records, CDs
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue Dec 12 12:19:00 2006

I have both digital and medium format film. I scan using a Nikon
coolscan 8000something. There is no doubt from my experience that
digital comfortably outperforms 35mm film in all the ways important
to me. Scanned 6x7 negatives are not as much better than digital as I
had been lead to expect and are a royal pita to do.
Frank