Subject: [Leica] In Shock
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Dec 15 03:12:56 2006

Neal Friedenthal wrote:

> DanielOld joke in the photo retail business, "Sure we loose a little on
> each sale, but we make it up in volume" Gallows humor!

Thanks Neal, I missed that one. I actually worked in a camera store in
the seventies (Jefferson Camera Shop in St. Louis), but I think the
background for the joke was only starting to take form. Eventually the
shop folded. Crying shame. Bob Signalio (Sr. and Jr.) were big Leica
fans and retailers. They had a long history lying around in that south
side shop.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] In Shock)