Subject: [Leica] PAW 50 dlridings
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Dec 16 10:30:47 2006

We have been getting way too much rain. The ground is water-logged and
flooding is a problem:

http://www.dlridings.se/paw/2006/50.html

Rolleiflex and Tri-X.

More in the shoebox:

http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/shoebox/2006v50/

I'm going into NOMAIL mode. By this time tomorrow I'll be in Chicago. I
might get a little sloppy when it comes to meeting deadlines. I'm not
taking a laptop and don't know if anyone will have software that can work
with NEF files from digital.

Gene, Bob, well be in touch for that coffee etc. I'll be reading my mail
in general but following the list through the web-page. Drop a line if
you're in the vicinity.

Best,
Daniel

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] PAW 50 dlridings)