Subject: [Leica] Families of Abraham
From: summicron at jam.rr.com (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Sat Dec 16 11:56:27 2006

What a valuable and important project.  Wish I good go.  It seems very
much like the Institute of Interfaith Dialogue that we have here in
Jackson.  We meet at various times during the year for the purpose of
sharing our lives with each other in an attempt to better understand
our similarities and differences.  It has been a very interesting
process.

Frank Farmer
Jackson, Miss.