Subject: [Leica] Families of Abraham
From: larry.k at rcn.com (larry.k@rcn.com)
Date: Fri Dec 15 06:55:03 2006

In the spirit of this exhibit, I offer you The Dignitarian Foundation:

http://www.dignitarians.org/

"
A Dignitarian believes that every one of us deserves...

To be regarded as having inherent worth simply because we are human.

To participate in making decisions about matters affecting us.

To have commitments made to us honored.

To be treated respectfully.

To receive recognition for our contributions.

To gain the support of society in meeting basic needs --such as health care,
quality education and a living wage --so we all have a chance to flourish.
"

  This movement seems obvious but is is certainly hard to put into
practice...

Regards,

  Larry

Photo people:

The Families of Abraham exhibit opens today with a nice front page
article in the Charlotte Observer:
http://www.charlotte.com/mld/observer/news/16244400.htm

Y'all come on down and see it!

Tina