Subject: [Leica] NW weather
From: rdandcb at home.netspeed.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Sat Dec 16 19:04:46 2006

On 17/12/2006, at 8:55 AM, Ted Grant wrote:

> In one storm I drove through coming home the rain water coming down
> must have been like driving through Niagara Falls!

Ted, send some of it down here.  We are in the middle of what some
meteorologists are calling a 1 in 1000 year drought.  Nature has sort
of just given up - hardly any insects around - nothing for the birds
- crops are pathetic patches of stubble - we're showering in buckets
to try to keep a few trees alive.  When the world ends it could be
like this.  Kinda scary really.

Good beach weather though!  :-D

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] NW weather)
Message from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] NW weather)