Subject: [Leica] Hacker attack (Contacting Bob P. and Gene, Chicago folks)
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Dec 18 04:03:32 2006

I have all images left, of course, since they were uploaded and not
edited on the server. I have them backed up in multiple ways,
actually.

I have my whole PAW as well, but I don't have access to it since I am
away from my computer for 2 weeks.

It's the text I am missing.

I think what the hacker did was get 'reseller' rights. Ran the
administration program and deleted account through it. When that is
done, I expect that all backups associated with an account get deleted
as well. All email is gone and email is on a separate area of a
file-system than the user area. That's what makes me think that even
the so called backups disappeared when the account was deleted. Even
the entries into the name server were deleted.

Viscious.

Daniel