Subject: [Leica] Tina said what?!
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Dec 18 06:28:24 2006

Tina had posted some comparison shots, which were discussed in a long thread
("High ISOs Comparison", began dec. 6th):

M8 ISO 2500 crop:
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/71279705
D5 3200 ISO crop:
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/71279695

"More noise" - yes - "greater resolution" - not shure.

Didier