Subject: [Leica] Tina said what?!
From: schneiderpix at mac.com (Robert Schneider)
Date: Mon Dec 18 06:04:35 2006

Tina Manley wrote:

. . .high ISOs with the M8 may have had more noise (but greater
resolution) than the Canon high ISOs. . .

Other than saying what you want to believe, is there any PROOF to
back up such a remark?

I have not seen anyone else make such a bold claim, and from what I
can see with MY eyes, by the time you've Noise Ninja-ed the execrable
high-ISO noise from an M8 image any perceived resolution edge is out
the window.

rs

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Tina said what?!)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Tina said what?!)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Tina said what?!)