Subject: [Leica] Re: Stolen Leica
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Dec 18 08:26:58 2006

It is my understanding that a number of "fences" are actually doing
business on ebay and are relatively sophisticated (including waiting
for stuff to cool off) about knowing what gear is worth. No first
hand knowledge but I've heard it said by authorities.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Re: Stolen Leica)