Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another Comparison
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Dec 20 11:02:24 2006

You may also be dealing with a focus cam issue with the 75.
One good thing about digital M - easy to check the RF focus linkage.
I know you don't like tripods - but when checking RF cam and related
mechanics it's easier to do on a tripod.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

On Dec 20, 2006, at 12:48 PM, Tina Manley wrote:

> Thanks, Nick.  My eyes are getting old along with the rest of me.
> Maybe I'd better not depend on manual focusing :-(

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Another Comparison)