Subject: [Leica] The slippery slope - "digital"?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (vick.ko@sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Dec 21 06:37:11 2006

Bingo!  Thank you Allen.

Last thing I want to be doing is buying more lenses.  I do have a few AI
lenses.

But I understand due to body thicknesses, the Nikon can never take Leica
glass.  The Canon can take Leica glass with the adapter.

Is that so?

regards
Vick

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:The slippery slope - "digital"?)