Subject: [Leica] IMG: my new rangefinder
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Dec 23 13:54:47 2006

Hi Rei,

I had not even noticed that the medium format Tri-X is ASA 320, I just
automatically shot it at 400, and the negatives are just fine.
Especially when scanning, a thinner negative is actually better than a
denser one (obviously as long as there is sufficient detail in the shadows).

Since I like Tri-X, it does not bother me too much that it is now the
only thing available in 220.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman