Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook: Last Harrangue of 2006
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Fri Dec 29 07:55:44 2006

Here's the LUG Yearbook Status.
As of today the yearbook is at 135 pages.  There are 61 photographers who
have sent usable (meaning large enough size) images.

IF YOUR NAME IS NOT ON THIS LIST, YOUR IMAGES ARE NOT IN THE BOOK AS OF
12/29/06.  If your name is on the list, you're in.

1. Ernie Nitka
2. Bob Shaw
3. Ted Grant
4. Bill Nelsch
5. Geoff Hopkinson
6. Eric Merrill
7. Sonny Carter (SonC)
8. George Lottermoser
9. Ric Carter
10. Christopher Williams
11. Mervin S. Stewart
12. Nick Roberts
13. Leonard Taupier
14. Hank Kellner
15. Neal Friedenthal
16. Steve Barbour
17. H. Arche
18. Jim Bielecki
19  Carl Hammann
20. Christoph Hammann
21. Nathan Wajsman
22 and 23. Helen Myall and Alastair Firkin
24. Tarek Charara
25. William Harting
26. Robert Clark
27. Jim Shulman
28. Howard Cummer
29. Michael Eric Berube
30. Robert Palmieri
31. Joe Blaze
32. Philip Forrest
33. Luis Ripoll
34. Richard Man
35. Benjamin Marks
36. Douglas Herr
37. Peter Klein
38. Mads Christensen
39. R. Clayton McKee
40. Victor Rubin
41. Peter Dzwig
42. Jayanand Govindaraj
43. Graham Battison (GeeBee)
44. Richard Clompus
45. Tina Manley
46. Pete J. Groh
47. F?lix L?pez de Maturana
48. Kyle Cassidy
49. B.D. Colen
50. Michiel Fokkema
51. Bernard DelGado
52. Don Lawrence
53. John Braun
54. Philippe Orlent
55. Will von Dauster
56. Ira J. Silverman
57. Tom Abrahamsson
58. Henry Chu
59. Alan Magayne-Roshak
60. Brian Ampolsk
61. Steve Unsworth

For those not appearing on this list, this weekend get off your hindquarters
and send me images if you want to be included.  I have heard from two or
three LUGgers who said they will "get around" to it this weekend.

As they say in the saloon, "Last Call!"  The cutoff for this is the
beginning of 2007.

Speaking of Saloon, our Saloon Keeper has contributed a very nice
introductory essay.

My sincere thanks to all who have participated in this project.

All best,
Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] LUG Yearbook: Last Harrangue of 2006)