Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook: Last Harrangue of 2006
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sat Dec 30 18:15:33 2006

Alastair,

Based on posting to the LUG, the following LUGgers are listed in the
memorial dedication.

Sal DiMarco
Steve LeHuray
Ken Wilcox
Chris Fortunko
James A. Gatlin
Mark Badger
Dieter Wehde
George Lauterstein

If anyone sees a name on this list belonging to a person still on this side
of the river Styx, then please let me know ASAP!

The goal is to stay OFF this list and ON the list of active
contributors--now numbering SEVENTY!  Still can't believe we've have forty
more than we needed for publication.

Best,
Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA