Subject: [Leica] 4/3rd adapter
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed Jan 3 08:21:16 2007

Is there talk about a Visoflex 3 to 4/3 adapter?  Something to take my Telyt
to digital?

Of course, I could use the proper Visoflex head / focus tube adapter to mate
the Telyt to the R to the 4/3,,,,,

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Gene,
When I met with Stephen Lee at Photokina as part of the group
discussing the R10 he had a 4/3rds adapter in his pocket which he
passed to me so that I could use his 21 - 35 zoom on my Olympus 330E
- so the prototype already exists and will be made, I believe in
Solms to the usual high Leica standard.

Replies: Reply from telyt at telus.net (David Young) ([Leica] 4/3rd adapter)