Subject: [Leica] IMG: So this is what you did on new year's eve...
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Jan 3 13:40:36 2007

And those are the reasons I like them as well. I remember a similar
party experience wherein I used an Olympus XA loaded with 1600 B&W
and shooting with abandon (unlike my usual attempt at carefulness);
and loved the shots as well. I also attempted the "style" with a
couple iterations of the Digilux and could not warm up to the "noise"
and felt like I blew the opportunity because of the gear.

I look forward to seeing what you may do with some noise-reduction
software.

Bottom line - you've achieved capturing the sense of celebration and
spontaneity - the only real issue is if there is a way to print them
that does not allow the technical to get in the way of the aesthetic;
or perhaps a way to make the noise a part of the aesthetic. Perhaps
as little miniature jewels ;^)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com