Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW wk 1 2007
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jan 7 19:08:16 2007

Alastair,
Well, you and I have been in the LUG saloon for a long time so old friend
counts.  The camera was an SL2 and some combination of old 50mm with a heap
of extension on Agfa APX100.  Rectangular didn't work this week so I cropped
down to square as it seemed to fit the images.

Thank you for your kind words.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com