Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW wk 1 2007
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jan 7 18:50:58 2007

Well old friends, it's another year and another set of pictures every week
for better or worse.  This week was rather hard photographically so you get
still life's of some vegetation available from the wildness that is my back
yard.  First is some ferns that decided this year to grow under the Plum
tree.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW+2007/PAW_.jpg.html

Second is a field flower I usually see in August but it isn't 95 degrees out
so who knows?

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW+2007/week1a.jpg.html

All you that have signed up for another year I look forward to your images
and to those who comment thank you very much.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] IMG Don's PAW wk 1 2007)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG Don's PAW wk 1 2007)