Subject: [Leica] Wireless Question
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Jan 7 23:42:50 2007

I fully agree with Brian. Linksys (part of Cisco) makes great stuff.

We have one such router at home, and at any given time 4-5 computers
connect through it to the net, all wirelessly. It does not matter
whether they are Windows PCs or Macs.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands

Opportunistic Image Acquisition

General photography: http://www.nathanfoto.com and http://www.greatpix.eu

Blog: http://www.fotocycle.dk/blog

Message from hartzell at alerce.com (George Hartzell) ([Leica] Wireless Question)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Wireless Question)
Message from rdandcb at home.netspeed.com.au (Rick Dykstra) ([Leica] Wireless Question)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Wireless Question)